CPS has carried out numerous product development projects with large OEM companies leading to improved performance, increased quality and reduced costs. In the interests of our clients and with respect to the confidentiality agreements in place we can only publish general information of our product development activities:
- Development of new burner technology for reduced emissions and reduced cost for gas turbines and steam boilers.
- Development of sealing technology for high pressure combustion systems for reduced emissions.
- Development of gas turbine hot gas path parts with reduced cooling demand for improved engine performance.
- Development of a new gasification process for solid fuels leading to significantly reduced carbon emissions and reduced cost.
- Development of auxiliary systems for gas turbine power plants for improved engine emissions.